Live telecasts and unprecedented coverage of the most anticipated sports competitions, featuring European Qualifiers for Euro 2016, the NFL Playoffs, the NBA Finals and Rio 2016
Beginning now through August of 2016, ESPN will provide extensive, live coverage on all major Caribbean cruise lines of the most anticipated sports events of the next year, including the Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games (August 5 – 21) and the 2016 UEFA European Championship (June 10 – July 10).
While sailing the Caribbean Sea, cruisers will enjoy more than 700 live events from the most popular sports in the world, including the most followed leagues and tournaments. The network’s onboard sports programming is in full swing now.
Other upcoming events and programming highlights available across Caribbean cruise lines include:
- NFL: 41 NFL regular season and Thanksgiving Day games and post-season playoffs
- NBA: 45 regular season games, All-Star Weekend, the Eastern Conference Finals and the 2016 NBA Finals
- Tennis: The Grand Slam of Asia Pacific, the Australian Open 2016 Tennis Championship Tour, Jan. 18-31, from Melbourne Park, and all along the year other major events including Wimbledon, the French Open and the U.S. Open
- Rio 2016: over 200 hours of live competition plus opening and closing ceremonies, along with original programming, including the weekly Countdown to Rio
- Golf: the Masters, the U.S. Open and the PGA Championship
- NCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball
- The ICC World T20
In addition to the live events, cruisers will also see all their favorite ESPN studio shows, including SportsCenter; Mike & Mike, Around the Horn, ESPN FC and Pardon the Interruption.