To share: https://bit.ly/2S1SPZ1
ESPN Caribbean presents Super Bowl LIV – a matchup between the San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs – on Sunday, February 2 at 6:00 p.m. ET, from the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida. Super Bowl LIV will air LIVE on ESPN Caribbean, marking the 12th consecutive year of Super Bowl coverage on the network, as well as on ESPN Play, ESPN’s digital platform, simultaneously broadcasting all the programming and special coverage of Super Bowl LIV.
In addition to live coverage of Super Bowl LIV from the Hard Rock Stadium, ESPN will provide programming, live from Miami, leading up to Super Bowl Sunday for fans in the Caribbean. Highlights include:
- 6:00 a.m. ET – NFL Matchup (ESPN2)
- 8:00 a.m. ET – NFL Films Presents: Road to the Super Bowl (ESPN)
- 12:00 p.m. ET – Postseason NFL Countdown Presented by Snickers (ESPN)
- 2:30 p.m. ET – Super Bowl Memories: Super Bowl LI (ESPN2)
- 3:00 p.m. ET – Super Bowl Memories: Super Bowl LII (ESPN2)
- 4:30 p.m. ET – Super Bowl Memories: Super Bowl LIII (ESPN)
- 5:00 p.m. ET – NFL Films Presents: Road to the Super Bowl (ESPN)
- 10:30 p.m. ET – NFL PrimeTime (ESPN)
Comprehensive news and information coverage leading up to the event will be available on ESPN.com and via social media on Facebook and Twitter.
ESPN’s Super Bowl LIV telecast will include coverage of the PEPSI SUPER BOWL LIV HALFTIME SHOW, which will feature superstars, award-winning singer, actress, producer, and entertainer, Jennifer Lopez and Colombian singer-songwriter and multi-GRAMMY® award winner, Shakira.
Super Bowl LIV at a Glance
- San Francisco 49ers
- Super Bowl LIV will be the team’s first trip to the Super Bowl since a defeat against the Baltimore Ravens in 2013 during Super Bowl XLVII. This will be the 49ers seventh Super Bowl appearance.
- The 49ers have been named Super Bowl champions five times (1982 against the Cincinnati Bengals, 1985 against the Miami Dolphins, 1989 against the Cincinnati Bengals, 1990 against the Denver Broncos and 1995 against the San Diego Chargers).
- Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs return to the Super Bowl field 50 years after winning Super Bowl IV against the Minnesota Vikings in 1970. The team is seeking its second Super Bowl title.
- Coach Andy Reid is looking for his first Super Bowl victory, following a loss as coach of the Philadelphia Eagles against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX in 2004.
- 2018 NFL MVP, Patrick Mahomes will make history as the fifth-youngest quarterback to start a Super Bowl.
ESPN International and its affiliated networks will present Super Bowl LIV live to over 78 million households in 109 countries and territories throughout Spanish-speaking Latin America, Brazil, the Caribbean, PacRim, Canada, the Philippines, the Netherlands, Turkey, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and Sub Saharan Africa. Commentary and analysis is provided in four languages — English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.