- An Inside Look at the 2021 Hurricanes Football Team
- Two Episodes Set for August 24 and September 2
ESPN Player will offer a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the University of Miami football program leading into the 2021 college football season with All Access with Miami Football. The first episode of the two-part program will premiere on ESPN Player on Tuesday, Aug. 24 at 1 a.m. CET, following ACC Football Road Trip: Miami at 12 a.m. CET
The second 30-minute episode will air on Thursday, Sept. 2 at 1 a.m. CET.
All Access with Miami Football will feature:
- Head coach Manny Diaz and his staff as they build the 2021 team and prepare to contend for the ACC Coastal Division title and the ACC Football Championship
- Training sessions on the historic Greentree Practice Fields and behind-the-scenes access to team meetings
- A unique look at quarterback D’Eriq King as he returns to the field after a knee injury ended his 2020 season
- An up-close look at Miami’s inter-squad scrimmages
- Mic’d up access with coaches and players, including Manny Diaz, D’Eriq King, wide receiver Mike Harley and defensive end Zach McCloud
- Off the field team-building activities
Miami, ranked No. 14 in The Associated Press Top 25 Preseason Poll, returns 10 of 11 starters on offense and nine of 11 starters on defense, including preseason All ACC safety Bubba Bolden. The Hurricanes finished the 2020 season at the 8-3 mark and made an appearance in the Cheez-It Bowl.
Miami will kick off the 2021 season Saturday, Sept. 4 at 8:30 p.m. CET on ESPN Player, against preseason No. 1 Alabama in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta. Both episodes from the two-part All Access with Miami Football series will be available on ESPN Player, alongside all episodes from the ACC Football Road Trip.
ESPN Player is also the home for the 2021 College Football season in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with over 800 regular-season games on the service. Episodes and games, alongside additional news and information shows and linear channels, are available across all compatible devices including desktop, iPhone and Android mobile, and other connected devices. Fans that want to learn more about the service can visit: https://www.espnplayer.com/