To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/9i9pCr
ESPN’s 2010 FIFA World Cup Media Kit Launches on ESPN MediaZone
ESPN Communications announces the launch of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Media Kit, housed within ESPN’s MediaZone website. The kit features comprehensive and robust materials surrounding ESPN’s planned coverage of the FIFA World Cup South Africa (June 11 – July 11), including:
- Schedules – complete program schedule information for ESPN’s domestic networks and digital media platforms
- Video – previews of World Cup production content and marketing spots, featuring U2 and the Soweto Gospel Choir
- Photos – Downloadable images of ESPN’s FIFA World Cup commentators
- Biographies – Bios of all commentators involved in ESPN’s FIFA World Cup coverage
- Fact Sheet – A comprehensive summary of ESPN’s international and domestic coverage plans
- Press Releases – An archive of all ESPN FIFA World Cup releases and announcements
- And more …
The kit will be regularly updated with new press releases and information as additional announcements are made both leading up to and during the event next month.
Just 35 days until the 2010 FIFA World Cup kicks off June 11 in South Africa. Will you be ready?
Visit ESPN’s 2010 FIFA World Cup Media Kit now to get the most up-to-date information and to stay informed on how ESPN will cover the world’s most popular sporting event!