ESPNU Road Trip (Wednesday, Sept. 10, at 6 p.m. ET) traveled to Eugene, Oregon this past weekend, the site of Week 2’s top-10 showdown between No. 7 Michigan State and No. 3 Oregon.
- All-Access: Ducks quarterback Marcus Mariota gives hosts Jordan Eichenblatt and Rayven Tirado an all-encompassing tour of the Hatfield-Dowlin Football Complex. The trio explores the expansive players’ lounge, the players’ only sixth floor, and a state-of-the-art weight room.
- Track Town USA: The Ducks’ speed extends beyond the football field. The hosts spends an afternoon with the current roster of Oregon’s legendary track team and learns how to hurdle from Devon Allen, a wide receiver on the football team and an NCAA track champion in the 110-meter hurdles
- All You Can Eat: Every college town has its popular pizza joint and Eugene is no different. The show stops by Track Town Pizza, a local hotspot for students. Additionally, the hosts learn how to make the Mighty Duck Corn Dog — a half-pound bacon corn dog — the newest craze inside Autzen Stadium
- Two Sport Star: Meet Johnny Loyd, the winningest player in Oregon Men’s Basketball history who is now a wide receiver on the football team
- Game Day: Experience the culture surrounding Oregon football, from tailgating to the atmosphere inside Autzen Stadium for the top 10 matchup between No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 3 Oregon. The 54,000+ fans enjoyed what they saw, as their Ducks won 46-27.
Next week, ESPNU Road Trip travels to Iowa City, Iowa for the battle of the Cy-Hawk Trophy: Iowa State vs. Iowa
Throughout the college football season, ESPNU Road Trip (Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. ET) will travel to a different college town, highlighting the local culture in advance and surrounding a football game. Throughout the 30-minute show, new hosts Jordan Eichenblatt and Rayven Tirado will soak in the local ambiance, meet with influential members of the community, participate in campus traditions and highlight the game day experience.