ESPNU Road Trip Stopped in Ann Arbor for Minnesota vs. Michigan
ESPNU Road Trip (Wednesday, Oct. 1, at 6 p.m.) traveled to Ann Arbor, Michigan, this past weekend for the battle of the Little Brown Jug.
- Little Brown Jug: One of the oldest trophies in college football is on the line when Minnesota and Michigan play each other every season. Legendary and former Michigan equipment manager Jon Falk provides a history lesson of The Little Brown Jug and Michigan’s legendary football program
- Cook in the Kitchen: Michigan’s Devin Funchess not only has great hands on the field, but also in the kitchen. The wide receiver talks about his passion, on and off the field.
- Desmond’s Dish: ESPNU Road Trip visits The Brown Jug, a popular establishment on State Street, where former Michigan standout and current ESPN analyst Desmond Howard has a dish named after him.
- A Big House Tradition: Tailgating is an essential part of the game day experience at Michigan. Eichenblatt and Tirado visit with Michigan football legend Dan Dierdorf and also met a couple who had been married just a few hours before and were celebrating their new life together.
- The Big House: Go inside Michigan Stadium for the battle of Little Brown Jug. ESPNU Road Trip was on the sidelines as Minnesota would win the game for the first time since 2005 and just the second time in the last 24 games.
Next week, ESPNU Road Trip heads to Auburn, Ala. for No. 15 LSU vs. No. 5 Auburn. This episode will air October 8 at 6 p.m.
Throughout the college football season, ESPNU Road Trip (Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. ET) will travel to a different college town, highlighting the local culture in advance and surrounding a football game. Throughout the 30-minute show, hosts Jordan Eichenblatt and Rayven Tirado will soak in the local ambiance, meet with influential members of the community, participate in campus traditions and highlight the game day experience.
Media contact: Derek Volner at 860-384-9986; [email protected] and @DerekVolner