Updated Week 12 schedule with latest College Football Playoff rankings: http://es.pn/1ONn8gN
- ESPN/ABC: Three of the Four Most-Watched Games Across All Networks
- Arkansas at No. 9 LSU Results in Big Year-Over-Year Audience Growth on ESPN and WatchESPN
- Season-to-Date: ESPN/ABC’s Viewership and WatchESPN’s Metrics Up
ESPN/ABC televised the most-watched college football week 11 game and three of the four most-watched games overall, setting the pace across all networks. ABC’s Saturday Night Football featuring No. 12 Oklahoma at No. 6 Baylor (8 p.m. ET) averaged 5,884,000 viewers, setting the high-water mark across all networks. Additionally, on WatchESPN, the Sooners-Bears game accumulated 13,200,000 total minutes — the most minutes for any week 11 game – and added 56,000 average minute impressions on top of the TV audience and 292,000 unique viewers.
Additional Week 11 Highlights:
- ABC’s 3:30 p.m. regional action (No. 14 Michigan at Indiana and No. 1 Clemson at Syracuse) averaged 5,175,000 viewers, up 11% from the same window in 2014 (Notre Dame at Arizona State).
- Arkansas at No. 9 LSU (7 p.m.), ESPN’s most-watched game of the week, earned 3,638,000 viewers, up 91% from the same window last year (Virginia at Florida State). On WatchESPN, the SEC game had an additional 62,000 impressions on top of the TV audience and 300,000 unique viewers – best in both metrics in Week 11 – totaling 12,200,000 total minutes. That is an increase of 148% in average minute impressions, 73% in unique viewers and 95% in total minutes.
Across all rated ESPN networks, plus ABC, viewership is up 4% through the season’s first 11 weeks:
|Year||Number of Games||Average Viewership|
On WatchESPN, per game, average minute impressions are up 50%, unique viewers up 34% and total minutes viewed up 50% year over year.