- Carolina Panthers Veterans Week Feature by Jade McCarthy on Sunday NFL Countdown
- Randy Moss One-on-One with Giants’ Odell Beckham Jr. on Monday Night Countdown
Sunday NFL Countdown (ESPN, Sunday, Nov. 13, at 11 a.m. ET)
Reporters for Sunday’s games:
- Falcons vs. Eagles (Sal Paolantonio)
- Vikings vs. Redskins (Britt McHenry)
- Broncos vs. Saints (Josina Anderson)
- Cowboys vs. Steelers (Ed Werder)
- Seahawks vs. Patriots (Jeff Darlington)
- The Carolina Panthers will honor 47 military families at Sunday’s game as part of the team’s Gold Star Family initiative tied to the NFL’s Salute to Service. SportsCenter’s Jade McCarthy tells the story of 1st Sgt. Russell Bell, a Panthers fan who lost his life in 2012 serving in Afghanistan. Bell’s family will attend the game when this fallen hero is among those honored Sunday. Preview.
- Countdown Cam: Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Mohamed Sanu offers an inside look at his day in preparation for the Eagles game in Philadelphia.
- Malcolm Butler’s Super Bowl XLIX Play: Before the first Seahawks-Patriots meeting since Super Bowl XLIX, Countdown revisits Malcolm Butler’s game-saving interception on the one-yard line with 26 seconds left that sealed the Patriots’ 28-24 victory.
- Sunday Soundtracks: In-game audio of Chargers QB Philip Rivers from last week’s win over the Titans.
Monday Night Countdown (Monday, Nov. 14, at 6 p.m., ESPN)
Host Suzy Kolber with analysts Dilfer, Hasselbeck, Moss, Woodson and Steve Young preview the Bengals-Giants MNF game from MetLife Stadium. Plus, reporter Michelle Beisner-Buck, NFL Insider Schefter and Berman from Bristol. Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon will be Berman’s NFL legends guest.
Countdown will have a follow-up to Beisner-Buck’s Oct.3 feature on former Giants wide receiver Bobby Johnson. Her original story highlighted how Johnson, one of the heroes of the Giants’ Super Bowl championship team 30 years ago, battled drug addiction and homeless, forcing him to pawn his Super Bowl ring for $250.
In this follow up, “Rise, Fall and Redemption of Bobby Johnson,” Beisner-Buck discovers that Johnson’s ring was purchased for $10,000 by a Giants memorabilia collector who saw the original story last month.
- Randy Moss One-and-One with Odell Bekcham: Countdown’s Randy Moss – in his first interview for ESPN – sits for a one-on-one conversation with Giants star receiver Odell Beckham. Preview.
- Gruden’s Grill Session with Landon Collins: New York’s second-year safety Landon Collins, the reigning NFC Defensive Player of the Week, sits with MNF’s Gruden to discuss the first half of the Giants’ 2016 season.
Monday Night Football: Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Giants (8:15 p.m., ESPN)
Eli Manning and the New York Giants host Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals on ESPN’s Monday Night Football at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
ESPN Digital spotlight