- Ravens-Patriots Rivalry Renewed on ESPN’s Monday Night Football
- Part II of Randy Moss’ One-on-One with Giants’ Odell Beckham Jr. on Sunday NFL Countdown
- Jameis Winston Embraces Leadership Role with Buccaneers
- Michelle Beisner-Buck on Robert Kraft’s Patriots Purchase
Sunday NFL Countdown (ESPN, Sunday, Dec. 11, at 11 a.m. ET)
Reporters for Sunday’s games:
- Steelers at Bills (Britt McHenry)
- Broncos at Titans (Ed Werder)
- Texans at Colts (Sal Paolantonio)
- Seahawks at Packers (Jeff Darlington)
- Cowboys at Giants (Josina Anderson)
- After a Tampa win over the Chicago Bears last month, Jameis Winston left a hand-written letter on Nov. 16 in the locker of every Buccaneers teammate. He later read the heartfelt letter in a team meeting. Since then, the Bucs are on a three-game win streak, including a road win at Kansas City and a home victory over the Seahawks. Britt McHenry reports how the Bucs second-year quarterback inspires his team and has embraced his leadership role.
- Randy Moss One-and-One with Odell Bekcham Part II: Last month, Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham sat for a one-on-one conversation with Countdown’s Randy Moss. In Part II of the conversation, Beckham turns the table on Moss and becomes the interviewer, grilling the legendary receiver turned TV analyst on his career and how he dealt with being in the spotlight.
- Countdown Cam: Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick offers an inside look at his day preparing for the Lions game against NFC North rival Chicago.
- Sunday Soundtracks: Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and wide receiver Antonio Brown, both wired for in-game audio, will be featured in Soundtracks.
- Aaron Rodgers’ Cadence: Matt Hasselbeck will discuss and demonstrate the nuances of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ cadence before his offense snaps the ball.
Monday Night Countdown (Monday, Dec. 12, at 6 p.m., ESPN)
Host Suzy Kolber with analysts Dilfer, Hasselbeck, Moss, Woodson and Steve Young preview the Ravens-Patriots MNF game from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. Plus NFL Insider Schefter and Berman from Bristol.
- ESPN’s Tedy Bruschi, who helped lead the Patriots to three Super Bowl victories as a linebacker, is scheduled to Berman’s NFL legends guest.
Big Feature: E:60 Special – What’s in a Number?
On Sunday, Dec. 4, 10-year-old Logan Schoenhardt stood midfield at Gillette Stadium as the Patriots were about to face the Rams. The young boy stood next to his favorite football player in the world – Patriots No. 12 Tom Brady. In a special presentation by E:60, ESPN’s award-winning newsmagazine, Tom Rinaldi shares the story about Logan and the bond he shares with Brady, his idol.
- Robert Kraft – Buying the Patriots: Countdown’s Michelle Beisner-Buck reports the circumstances that led to Robert Kraft’s purchase of the New England Patriots, including the role and impact of Michael Jackson in the process.
- Gruden’s Grill Session with John Harbaugh: The Super Bowl-winning head coach of the Baltimore Ravens sits with MNF’s Gruden to discuss the Ravens’ 2016 season.
Monday Night Football: Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots (8:15 p.m., ESPN)
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots host Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens on ESPN’s Monday Night Football at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.
ESPN Radio: Arizona Cardinals at Miami Dolphins (Sunday, Dec. 11, at noon)
Carson Palmer and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Miami Dolphins, led by Ryan Tannenhill.
- Commentators: Adam Amin (play-by-play), analyst Bill Polian and reporter Holly Rowe