X Games returns to Aspen Snowmass, inviting the top Ski, Snowboard, Snowmobile and Snow Bike athletes to compete in 18 different disciplines over four days of the world’s premier winter action sports, music and festival experience featuring performances from Bassnectar, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, The Chainsmokers and G-Eazy.
While admission to the action sports competitions and festival village are free to the public, X Games musical performances will require purchase of a ticket. Tickets to see performances from Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals ($25-30) and rapper G-Eazy ($35-50) are available for purchase via xgames.com/tickets.
The Hotel Jerome Premium Package includes a four-day Platinum Pass and four-night stay at the hotel, with check in on January 26 and check out on January 30; and The Little Nell Premium Package includes a three-day Platinum Pass and three-night stay at the hotel, with check in on January 27 and check out on January 30. Both packages include airport shuttle services, taxes and handling fees.
When: Packages available Thursday, January 26 through Sunday, January 29, 2017
Where: Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen Snowmass, Colorado
How: Travel packages, Platinum Passes and music tickets are available at xgames.com/tickets.
Four-Day Platinum Pass –$1,799
- Access to the exclusive Platinum Tower at the base of the SuperPipe, with gourmet food, complimentary beer and wine, and the best views at X Games Aspen
- Exclusive guided pre-event tour of the SuperPipe with course designers and on-course photo opportunity
- Single-day lift ticket available for any of the four Aspen Snowmass mountains
- Preferred access to all musical performances Daily X Games athlete meet & greet opportunities
- One X Games Aspen merchandise gift
- Dedicated on-site experience concierge
- Reserved restrooms located near the suites
A limited number of packages, passes and tickets are available at xgames.com/tickets.
Valerie Ryan ESPN X Games, 310-259-3061, Vale[email protected]
Olivia Wilson ESPN Communications, 213-405-4145, [email protected]