- Live Simulcast Monday on ESPN2 (2-4 p.m. ET) and ESPN3 (8 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- ESPN NHL Writers Emily Kaplan, Greg Wyshynski and Others will Offer Analysis on ESPN.com
ESPN will have daylong, in-depth coverage of the National Hockey League’s Trade Deadline Day on Monday, Feb. 26, including a simulcast of Canadian network TSN’s signature broadcast event TradeCentre. ESPN NHL experts, including writers Emily Kaplan and Greg Wyshynski, will also offer in-depth analysis on ESPN.com.
ESPN2 will simulcast TSN’s TradeCentre from 2-4 p.m. ET, providing all the breaking news during the key final hours of the 3 p.m. trade deadline. ESPN3 will simulcast TradeCentre all day from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. All coverage will also be available on the ESPN App.
TSN’s TradeCentre will be led by host James Duthie with a team of hockey insiders and experts, including Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun and many others. Additional reporters on-site with nine different teams will provide live updates, and the program will include interviews with players, general managers, coaches and other special guests, in addition to breaking news and instant analysis of every transaction.
ESPN.com will have a full slate of content leading up to Monday’s trade deadline, as well as post-deadline reactions, grades for each trade and winners/losers. Highlights:
- Wyshynski breaks down where NHL fans want key players traded.
- com NHL experts discuss the trades they want to happen.
- Following the deadline, ESPN.com experts examine the day’s winners and losers.
- Victoria Matiash looks at deadline moves from a fantasy hockey perspective.
- Podcasts and videos with Kaplan and Wyshynski reviewing Trade Deadline Day.
- Chris Peters analyzes the prospects who moved at the deadline and who will make it to the NHL first (available on ESPN.com NHL Insider).
- Sean Allen provides updated fantasy hockey rankings a day after the trade deadline.
Diane Lamb at 860-766-2245 or [email protected]. Twitter: @Diane_ESPN;
Michael Skarka at 860-766-1342 or [email protected]. Twitter: @Michael_ESPN.