ESPN Digital in June was again No. 1 for every key metric among U.S. digital sports properties, including unique users, total minutes and average minute audience.
- ESPN Digital had 75.2 million unique fans in the U.S. in June, more than 21 million more than its nearest competitor CBS Sports (54.1 million).
- ESPN Digital in June was also No. 1 in the U.S. for total minutes (4.6 billion) and average minute audience (106,321), more than the Nos. 2 and 3 sports properties combined (Yahoo-NBC Sports: 2.2 billion minutes and 51,091 AMA; MLB: 2.1 billion minutes and 47,491 AMA).
- Over the last 12 months, ESPN Digital reached a higher percentage (55 percent) of U.S. men 18-34 on the Internet than any other digital sports property.
- Unique fans using the ESPN App in June were up +17 percent YOY, while total minutes were up +35 percent YOY.
- Short form video starts across ESPN Digital platforms in June totaled 584 million, up +20 percent YOY.
Clink infographic to download.