- 16 matches Friday through Monday
- Four matches between Premier League teams
The exclusive presentation of 2018-19 Emirates FA Cup on ESPN+ will continue with all 16 matches of the fourth round beginning Friday through Monday, beginning with Championship side Bristol City vs. Bolton Wanderers, live from Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol City, on Friday at 2:40 p.m. ET.
The highlight of the FA Cup 4th Round on ESPN+ is the four matches between Premier League teams: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (Friday, 2:55 p.m.); Newcastle United vs. Watford (Saturday, 9:55 a.m.); Manchester Cityvs. Burnley (Saturday, 9:55 p.m.); and Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Sunday, 10:55 a.m.)
|Fri, Jan 25||2:40 p.m.||Bristol City vs. Bolton Wanderers||ESPN+|
|2:55 p.m.||Arsenal vs. Manchester United||ESPN+|
|Sat, Jan 26||7:25 a.m.||Accrington Stanley vs. Derby County||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Swansea City vs. Gillingham F.C.||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Newcastle United vs. Watford||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Shrewsbury Town vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Middlesbrough vs. Newport County||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Manchester City vs. Burnley||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Doncaster Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Brighton & Hove Albion vs. West Bromwich Albion||ESPN+|
|9:55 a.m.||Portsmouth vs. Queens Park Rangers||ESPN+|
|12:25 p.m.||Millwall vs. Everton||ESPN+|
|2:40 p.m.||AFC Wimbledon vs. West Ham United||ESPN+|
|Sun, Jan 27||10:55 a.m.||Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham Hotspur||ESPN+|
|12:55 p.m.||Chelsea vs. Sheffield Wednesday||ESPN+|
|Mon, Jan 28||2:40 p.m.||Barnet F.C. vs. Brentford F.C.||ESPN+|
Highlights of FA Cup fourth round matches:
- EFL League One’s Doncaster Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic (League Two) is the only FA Cup 4th Round matchup between teams in the 3rd tier of English football or lower
- Four matchups between 3rd (League One) and 4th tier (League Two) teams vs. Championship sides – all on Saturday:
- League One Accrington Stanley vs. Derby County (Championship side) at 7:25 a.m.
- Championship side Swansea host League One team Gillingham F.C. at 9:55 a.m.
- Championship team Middlesbrough vs. League Two side Newport County at 9:55 a.m.
- League One side and 2008 FA Cup winners Portsmouth F.C. vs. QPR (Championship) at 9:55 a.m.
- Giant killers in the 4th round: Three lower-ranked teams beat Premier League competition in the 3rd round – Newport County beat Leicester City 2-1; Oldham Athletic, 2-1 over Fulham; and Gillingham F.C. defeated Cardiff 1-0;
- Lowest-ranked team remaining in completion – National League’s Barnet F.C. – hosts Championship side Brentford at The Hive Stadium (6,500 capacity) in Canons Park, London, on Monday at 2:40 p.m.
In addition to live matches, ESPN+ will feature FA Cup programs including FA Cup Round 4 Preview Show and the FA Cup Round 4 Highlight Show (after Monday). ESPNFC.com will continue its coverage of the FA Cup with content from correspondents reporting from select matches, features, previews and post-match coverage. ESPN FC, the daily soccer news highlights, analysis and information program exclusively on ESPN+, previews the round with an FA Cup special episode and will discuss the matches on the regularly-scheduled daily shows throughout the weekend.
ESPN+, which surpassed one million paying subscribers in just five months, is the premium multi-sport, direct-to-consumer video service from The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment and ESPN. It offers fans thousands of additional live events, on-demand content and original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks, along with premium editorial content.
Programming on ESPN+ includes hundreds of domestic and international soccer (Serie A, MLS, FA Cup, UEFA Nations League, EFL Championship, EFL Carabao Cup, Eredevise and more), hundreds of MLB and NHL games, thousands of college sports events (including football, basketball and other sports), exclusive Top Rank boxing, UFC (beginning in 2019), Grand Slam tennis, international and domestic rugby and cricket, new and exclusive documentary films and series, acclaimed studio shows and the full library of ESPN’s award-winning 30 for 30 films. Fans subscribe to ESPN+ for just $4.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) and cancel at any time.
ESPN+ is an integrated part of the ESPN App, the leading sports app and the premier all-in-one digital sports platform for fans. The ESPN App delivers a rich, personalized experience that curates all of ESPN’s content around each fan’s individual tastes. ESPN+ is also be available through ESPN.com.