Main Card starts at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV
Prelims on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET
Early Prelims on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+ at 7:30 p.m. ET
Extensive week-long coverage highlighted by live one-hour UFC Live Pre-Show on ABC Saturday at 12 p.m. E.T.
To sign up or purchase PPV, visit ESPNPlus.com/ufc
UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 will stream exclusively on ESPN+ PPV this Saturday, March 27, at 10 p.m. ET from UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nev. The UFC 260 main card features two-time UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic (20-3), defending his title against No.1-ranked contender Francis Ngannou (15-3), in a rematch from their meeting at UFC 220 in 2018, a win by unanimous decision for Miocic.
UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 will begin with early prelims at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with prelims at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+, and the PPV main card at 10 p.m. ET, exclusively on ESPN+ (English, Spanish). Live coverage begins Saturday with UFC Live presented by DraftKings: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 Pre-Show airing on ABC at noon ET. The Pre-Show provides fans with exclusive insights and views on the biggest stories heading into UFC 260.
Widely recognized as the greatest heavyweight in UFC history, Miocic cemented himself as an all-time great by defeating former light heavyweight and heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier twice during their historic trilogy. With his last victory against Cormier, Miocic tied Randy Couture for the most heavyweight title fight wins in UFC history with six. Knockout artist Ngannou has won seven fights by first-round knockout, all of which have come in the first two minutes. Ngannou is on a four-fight win streak as he enters the Octagon for a second opportunity at a heavyweight title shot.
The co-main event will see a pivotal welterweight bout between former champion and No. 7-ranked Tyron Woodley (19-6-1) and rising contender Vicente Luque (19-7-1). Woodley, a champion for nearly three years, will return to the Octagon intent on making a statement after losing the title in March of 2019 at UFC 235 to current welterweight champion Kamaru Usman; he has since suffered losses to Gilbert Burns (May 2020) and Colby Covington (September 2020). Luque is on a two-fight win streak and looks to keep ascending in the welterweight rankings.
The main card will also see Sean O’Malley (12-1-0), one of the hottest rising prospects in the bantamweight division looking to bounce back from his first professional loss, facing Thomas Almeida (22-4-0), who is on a three-fight losing streak. Elsewhere on the main card, women’s flyweight contenders collide when Gillian Robertson (9-5-0) and Miranda Maverick (10-2-0) square off. The main card will kickoff with a lightweight clash between Jamie Mullarkey (12-4-0) and Khama Worthy (16-7-0).
UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 Original Content:
- UFC 260 Countdown: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 behind-the-scenes look at the training camps for the main and co-main fighters
- UFC 260: Embedded: daily all-access series follows athletes throughout fight week, leading up to UFC’s next pay-per-view event; one new episode each day is available on ESPN+
- Unlocking Victory: UFC 260. available on ESPN+
- UFC 260 Official Weigh-In Show (Friday): weigh-ins ahead of the UFC 260 PPV event; streaming live, exclusively on ESPN+
- Ariel & the Bad Guy: Recent episodes available on ESPN+
- SportsCenter (Thur.-Sun): reporting from UFC APEX for ESPN’s flagship news and information program
- “Like Mike”: video essay voiced by ESPN’s Max Kellerman highlighting the similarities in intimidation tactics between boxing great Mike Tyson and Francis Ngannou
The Ultimate Fighter: The Ultimate Fighter 27: Undefeated (2018) is now available on ESPN+ ESPNPlus.com/TUF. TUF 27 features undefeated featherweights and lightweights, pitting Stipe Miocic against Daniel Cormier as coaches. How to watch The Ultimate Fighter on ESPN+ and other MMA Stories
- Francis Ngannou may be on the verge of the greatest year in UFC history
- Did Fancis Ngannou fix the mistakes he made in the first fight against Stipe Miocic?
- Real or Not: Smaller cage favors Francis Ngannou; Tyron Woodley’s UFC future is at stake
- Out Thursday: The most underrated GOAT: Stipe Miocic by Marc Raimondi
- Out Friday: The Mount Rushmore of MMA heavyweights
- Out Saturday: Viewer’s Guide
- How to watch and stream, plus expert analysis and predictions
- ESPN’s UFC 260 Pick’Em – fans can play for FREE and compete for a chance to win $5,000
Programming (All times ET)
|Thurs., 3/25||5 p.m.||UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 Press Conference||ESPN App, @ESPNMMA YouTube
|Fri., 3/26||11:55 a.m.||Ariel & The Bad Guy (Official Weigh-Ins)||ESPN+, @ESPN Twitter and @ESPNMMA YouTube|
|1 p.m.||UFC 260: Pre-Show: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2||ESPN+|
|5:30 p.m.||UFC Live presented by DraftKings: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2||ESPN2|
|Sat., 3/27||Noon||UFC Live presented by DraftKings: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 Pre-Show||ABC|
|6:30 p.m.||UFC 260: Ariel and The Bad Guy Social Show||ESPNMMA YouTube, ESPN Twitter, ESPN App|
|7 p.m.||UFC Live presented by DraftKings: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 (re-air)||ESPN|
|7:30 p.m.||UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 (Early Prelims) Presented by Modelo||ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+|
|8 p.m.||UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 (Prelims) Presented by Modelo||ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+|
|10 p.m.||UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 (Main Card) Presented by Modelo||ESPN+ PPV (English and Spanish)|
|Sun., 3/28||1 a.m.||UFC 260: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 Post Show*||ESPN+|
*immediately following main card
Main Card, Prelims and Early Prelims (All times ET)
|10:00 PM||Main||Stipe Miocic (C) vs. Francis Ngannou||UFC Heavyweight Championship|
|Co-Main||Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque|
|Undercard||Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida|
|Undercard||Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick|
|Undercard||Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy|
|Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant|
|Undercard||Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov|
|Undercard||Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
|Undercard||Shane Young vs. Omar Morales|
|7:30 PM||Undercard||Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar|