Ahead of their upcoming bouts in August and September, ESPN will air: Pressure: Xander Zayas & Bruce Carrington, a 30-minute retrospect of the most recent outings for two of Top Rank’s brightest rising blue-chip prospects. The show features a behind-the-scenes look at the June 10th Taylor-Lopez undercard as Puerto Rican sensation Xander Zayas (16-0, 10 KO) remained undefeated in New York City and claimed the honorary “Miguel Cotto Award” in his first fight on Puerto Rican Day Parade weekend. Also in action that night was Brooklyn phenom Bruce “Shu Shu” Carrington (8-0, 5 KO), and fight fans will have the opportunity to get a candid look at his spectacular knockout win on home turf.
Next up for the two future superstars:
- Carrington returns to action on Saturday, 8/26 in Tulsa, OK as the featured preliminary bout on ESPN+ ahead of the Top Rank on ESPN main event between American heavyweight hero “The Real Big Baby” Jared Anderson (15-0, 14 KO) and Ukrainian contender Andriy Rudenko (35-6, 21 KO).
- Zayas makes his anticipated return on Saturday, 9/15 in Corpus Christi, TX as the co-main event on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ ahead of the IBF Featherweight world title main event between Luis Alberto Lopez (28-2, 16 KO) and Joet Gonzalez (26-3, 15 KO).
In addition to the air times below, Pressure: Xander Zayas & Bruce Carrington will also be available for replay on-demand in the ESPN App and on ESPN.com and ESPN+.
Top Rank Presents: Pressure: Xander Zayas & Bruce Carrington
|Sun Jul 30||ESPN2||3:30 p.m.|
|Tue Aug 1||ESPN2||12 a.m.|
|Wed Aug 2||ESPN Deportes*||1 p.m.|
|Thu Aug 3||ESPN2
|ESPN Deportes*||9 p.m.|
|Sat Aug 5||ESPN Deportes*||4 a.m.|
|Sun Aug 13||ESPN2||11:30 a.m.|
|Mon Aug 14||ESPN2||2:30 a.m.|
|Tue Aug 15||ESPN2||4 p.m.|
|Thu Aug 17||ESPNEWS||4 p.m.|
|Sat Aug 19||ESPN2||12:30 a.m.|
ESPN+, ESPN App Boxing Content: Live and Upcoming, On Demand, Studio Shows, Archives
- Top Rank: Real Time Go all-access with top fighters throughout fight week as they work their way to fight night
- Top Rank
- State of Boxing
- Max on Boxing Max Kellerman hosts a 30-minute series weighing in on key boxing news and providing insights on the sport’s top fighters and upcoming events
- Who Do U Fight 4? Get to know the next generation of Top Rank stars and learn what drives them