This season ESPN will bring the NFL into more than 66 million homes in 64 countries/territories in Spanish-Speaking Latin America, Brazil, the Caribbean, Canada and Australia/New Zealand/Pacific Islands. ESPN will showcase more NFL programming than ever before, highlighted by:
- ESPN’s MNF in all territories, including digital highlight rights and live MNF streaming in most markets.
- ESPN’s award-winning studio programming including Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown, NFL Primetime, NFL Insiders, NFL Live, and NFL Films original programming in English-speaking markets.
- Australia/ New Zealand/ Pacific Ilands: Live coverage of more than 50 regular season games including Sunday and Thursday night games, one Thanksgiving Day game, as well as the entire NFL Playoffs, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. For the first time ever, fans across the region will have access to NFL RedZone on ESPN2 each week.
- Brazil: Live coverage of 106 regular season games including Sunday afternoon games (1 and 4 p.m.), Sunday and Thursday night games, all Thanksgiving Day games, and the entire NFL Playoffs, including Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. ESPN’s coverage will feature at least one game in every television window, as well as Portuguese-language programming including Semana NFL and The Book Is on the Table.
- Spanish-Speaking Latin America: Throughout 17 countries in Latin America, live coverage of 37 regular season games including Sunday night games and two Thanksgiving Day games, plus five games from the NFL Playoffs, as well as Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. Coverage also includes Spanish-language programming such as NFL Semanal and NFL Esta Noche.
- Caribbean: Live coverage of 36 regular season games including Sunday night games and one Thanksgiving Day game, plus five games from the NFL Playoffs, as well as Pro Bowl and Super Bowl throughout 30 countries in the Caribbean.
- Canada: TSN and RDS will provide live coverage (in English and French, respectively) of both the regular season and NFL Playoffs. TSN and RDS will air a total of 59 and 66 regular season games, respectively, including Sunday afternoon, Sunday night and Monday night games. RDS will feature the entire NFL Playoffs, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. TSN will feature an NFL Playoff game and Pro Bowl. 2014-15 marks the first season of a multi-year extension of Bell Media and the NFL’s partnership and brings the 4 p.m. Sunday package to TSN for the first time.
- Digital: ESPN.com will provide extensive coverage of the NFL season to fans around the world – including NFL Nation team-specific blogs for every team and the leading Fantasy Football game in the industry. During the 2013-14 season ESPN sites and apps logged nearly 124 million visits and 27 million video views from outside of the U.S – up 11 and 15 percent, respectively, compared to the previous season. In total, non-US fans spent nearly 810 million minutes with ESPN NFL content on digital devices.
- Cruise Ships: ESPN remains the exclusive syndication agent to cruise ships worldwide for all pre-season, regular season, playoffs, Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Red Zone Channel and NFL GameDay.