Fantasy Focus on ESPN Radio will premiere Sunday, Sept. 7, at 1 p.m. ET. The six-hour studio program will be broadcast every Sunday throughout the NFL regular season and will focus on fantasy, game updates and news of the day.
The new program will be hosted by SportsCenter anchor Randy Scott and ESPN Radio’s Dave Rothenberg, both fantasy afficianados. They will be joined by
- ESPN.com senior writer Eric Karabell from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. each week
- Several ESPN fantasy analysts will rotate during the second half of the show
- ESPN NFL analysts Eric Allen, Tim Hasselbeck and Tom Waddle, who also hosts a weekday program on ESPN Chicago 1000, will provide insight into game action.
Fantasy Focus on ESPN Radio will feature:
- Discussion around on-field action and its impact on fantasy
- Live reports throughout the day from ESPN reporters, ESPN.com writers and local ESPN Radio correspondents
- Updates from ESPN New York98.7FM and ESPN Chicago1000 analysts
- Discussion, analysis, and insight from Allen, Waddle and Hasselbeck
Fantasy Focus on ESPN Radio will be heard on terrestrial ESPN Radio outlets, Sirius XM Channel ESPN 83, ESPNRadio.com, ESPN Radio app, iTunes Radio, TuneIn and Slacker.
ESPN3, ESPN’s live multi-screen sports network, will simulcast the entire six-hour program. ESPN3, a destination that delivers thousands of exclusive sports events annually to 92 million homes, is accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app and streamed on televisions through Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Additional NFL Related Programming on ESPN Radio
- Countdown to Kickoff, Sundays at 11 a.m. The two-hour show will lead into Fantasy Focus on ESPN Radio and will be hosted by Johnathan Coachman. On-site reports previewing the day’s games, an update from the site of Monday Night Football by play-by-play commentator Mike Tirico, contributions from ESPN NFL analysts and fantasy information will be included.
- Mike Tirico’s Weekend Blitz, Fridays, beginning September 5, at 10 p.m. for one-hour. ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen will join Tirico as they look ahead to the weekend and discuss the week’s news. The show will be rebroadcast Saturday at 1 am ET (10 p.m. PT).
- The MNF Preview podcast will return this fall with Tirico and MNF analyst Jon Gruden looking ahead to that week’s game. Additional podcasts:
o Fantasy Focus Football – Daily (August-February) – Hosts: Matthew Berry & Nate Ravitz
o Fantasy Underground – 2 times per week (August-January) – Hosts: Field Yates & Christopher Harris
o Football Today – Daily (August-February) – Hosts: Robert Flores & Matthew Williamson
ESPN Radio’s daily sports talk programs will welcome weekly guests to discuss the NFL.
Mike & Mike: Cris Carter, Mike Ditka, Ron Jaworski, Jon Gruden, Ray Lewis, Mark Schlereth
The Herd: Trent Dilfer, Steve Young, Damien Woody, Tim Hasselbeck, Tedy Bruschi, Jeff Saturday, Peter King & Greg Cosell
SVP & Russillo: Trent Dilfer, Mike Tirico, Chris Mortensen