After making its first-ever trip to Waco in 2014, ESPN College GameDay Built by The Home Depot – college football’s longest running and most celebrated pregame show – will be live from the banks of the Brazos River and Baylor University for the second straight year on Saturday, Nov. 14. The Emmy Award-winning show – 9 a.m.-noon on ESPN – will discuss the Saturday Night Football on ABC presented by Wells Fargo tilt featuring No. 12 Oklahoma at No. 4 Baylor at 8 p.m., as well as the rest of college football.
Host Rece Davis – in his first season at the College GameDay desk – is joined by analysts Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Desmond Howard and David Pollack, as well as contributors Samantha Ponder, Tom Rinaldi, George Whitfield and Gene Wojciechowski. Herbstreit will be on the call of the game with Chris Fowler and reporter Heather Cox.
College Football Live will originate from the College GameDay set Friday, Nov. 13, at 2 p.m. on ESPN with Ponder, Howard and Pollack at the desk.
College GameDay Fun Facts:
- This year, Corso is 3-7 in headgear picks, his worst record through 10 weeks since 2002.
- He has never picked Baylor – and if he goes with the Bears – it will be the 54th different mascot head Corso has donned.
- GameDay has yet to originate from the site of the No. 1 ranked team in the country this year. It’s the first time since the show has traveled each week that we have not seen the No. 1 team in the country in the first eleven weeks of the season. (In 1999 it had not been to the site of No. 1 thru 11 weeks, but there two weeks the show did not travel).
- This is the 30th time GameDay has been to the site of an Oklahoma game. The Sooners are 20-9 in the previous 29.
- Corso is 10-4 when picking OU and 4-9 when he picks against the Sooners.