- All-day, Exclusive Philadelphia 76ers Content across ESPN Platforms
- 76ers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder National Telecast at 7 p.m. ET, Exclusively on ESPN in Philadelphia Market
ESPN today announced it is dedicating a full day of coverage to the Philadelphia 76ers in a special content initiative called Philadelphia All Access on Friday, Dec. 15. ESPN will air Sixers-related content throughout the day across ESPN platforms, including SportsCenter, ESPN Radio, First Take, ESPN.com, ESPN social media, and more. Philadelphia All Access will culminate with ESPN’s national telecast of the Sixers vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder game at 7 p.m. ET. The telecast will be exclusively on ESPN in the Philadelphia market. All of ESPN’s Philadelphia All Access coverage will also be available via the ESPN App.
“Philadelphia All Access is an opportunity to document what a day in the life of the Philadelphia 76ers is like from start to finish,” said Mark Gross, ESPN senior vice president, production. “Through unprecedented access, exclusive behind-the-scenes content, one-on-one interviews with Sixers players, coaches and executives, and more, we’re confident that this will be a special day for basketball fans, leading into the Sixers-Thunder matchup Friday night.”
Philadelphia All Access Dec. 15 content highlights include:
- Jeff Van Gundy’s one-on-one interview with Sixers head coach Brett Brown;
- Doris Burke’s interview with Sixers president of basketball operations Bryan Colangelo;
- Stephen A. Smith, former Philadelphia Inquirer reporter, on site in Philadelphia for First Take (10 a.m. – noon) and SC6 (6 p.m.);
- Joel Embiid to appear live with Stephen A. Smith on First Take;
- Footage from this Thursday’s Sixers practice to air on SportsCenter AM Friday morning;
- Doris Burke will conduct a one-on-one interview with Ben Simmons;
- An exclusive look inside the training program of Markelle Fultz, as he works toward a return to the court with Todd Wright, Sixers assistant coach and head of strength and conditioning;
- A feature on the Sixers team executive chef JaeHee Cho;
- Sixers CEO Scott O’Neil to appear on the The Ryen Russillo Show (between 1-4 p.m.), plus guests on Golic & Wingo (6-10 a.m.) on ESPN Radio;
- Several Sixers-related com pieces throughout the week, including Ramona Shelburne on Joel Embiid, and Kevin Arnovitz on Ben Simmons and his love of Australian Rules Football;
- ESPN NBA reporters Royce Young, Ian Begley and Nick Metallinos (ESPN Australia) on-site in Philadelphia;
- Sixers content on ESPN’s daily NBA show, The Jump, at 3 p.m.
Philadelphia All Access Sixers-Thunder telecast highlights:
- Select players and coaches to be mic’d up;
- Unique behind-the-scenes access during pregame, halftime, postgame;
- Doris Burke coaches interviews at the end of the 1st and 3rd quarters;
- ESPN halftime show to include a best of Philadelphia All Access segment;
- ESPN commentator team of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy and Doris Burke to provide commentary.
* Philadelphia All Access highlights are subject to change. Any updates will be distributed to media.