ESPN Digital’s record-setting December capped a year in which no sports brand in the world reached a greater number of fans on digital platforms than ESPN.
- Throughout the year, ESPN was No. 1 in the digital sports category for all key metrics, averaging 118.6 million unique users per month across the globe, it’s largest total ever and up +6 percent over 2016.
- Across mobile platforms, ESPN remained No. 1 in 2017, with 80 percent of total page views and 70 percent of unique users consuming ESPN content through mobile devices worldwide.
- In December 2017, ESPN served 125.6 million unique global users, its best December ever and overall fifth-best month of all-time.
- ESPN remained the most-trafficked sports property in the world in December, No. 1 in all key metrics including unique users, visits and minutes.
- December marked ESPN Digital’s best four-month period ever for unique global fans and the best four-month stretch of all-time for any global sports property.
Link infographic to download.
Note: Reported data does not include users in Brazil on ESPN.com as part of the UOL Esporte network through an agreement with ESPN.