ESPN’s 14th Annual ESPYS Auction benefiting the V Foundation for Cancer Research is officially underway on eBay and will continue through Wednesday, July 18. This year’s auction will feature 80+ experiences including exclusive opportunities with celebrities, athletes and legendary coaches, as well as behind-the-scenes experiences with ESPN’s Mike Greenberg, Bomani Jones, Alex Rodriguez, Stephen A. Smith, and more. To see the complete list of items and place your bid, visit: www.ebay.com/espn.
Item and experience highlights include:
- Attend Sunday Night Baseball with Alex Rodriguez, Jessica Mendoza and Matt Vasgersian;
- Sit courtside at a Dallas Mavericks game with owner Mark Cuban;
- The opportunity to attend the opening of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World Resort;
- A meet-and-greet with the cast of First Take including: Stephen A. Smith, Max Kellerman and Molly Qerim;
- Visit ESPN headquarters and spend a day in the life of a SportsCenter anchor;
- Attend the 2018-19 College Football Playoff National Championship as a VIP guest;
- The opportunity to announce a selection at the 2019 NFL Draft;
- Participate in a 1-on-1 private hitting session with MLB legend Mark Teixeira;
- Coach experience with Kentucky’s John Calipari;
- VIP experience at the 2018 Las Vegas Bowl;
- Attend the 2018-19 Heisman Trophy Awards Ceremony;
- And much more.
During the ESPYS, fans and viewers will be encouraged to make direct donations to The V Foundation by visiting the website: http://www.v.org. For the past 24 years, ESPN has been – and continues to stay – dedicated to finding the cure for cancer by fundraising over $80 million.
About the V Foundation for Cancer Research
The V Foundation for Cancer Research is dedicated to declaring victory over cancer. It was founded in 1993 by ESPN and the late Jim Valvano, legendary North Carolina State basketball coach and ESPN commentator. Since 1993, the Foundation has funded more than $200 million in cancer research grants nationwide. It awards 100 percent of all direct cash donations to cancer research and related programs. Due to generous donors, the Foundation has an endowment that covers administrative expenses. The Foundation awards peer-reviewed grants through a competitive awards process vetted by a Scientific Advisory Committee. For more information on the V Foundation, please visit www.v.org.
About eBay for Charity
eBay for Charity enables members of the eBay community to connect with and support their favorite charities when they buy or sell in the U.S. and abroad. Sellers can donate up to 100 percent of their proceeds to a charity of their choice, while buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout. To date, the eBay community has raised nearly 810 million dollars for charity. Visit ebay.com/charity to learn more about how you can work with eBay to support a good cause.
– 30 –