Exclusive Debut on ESPN+: Earn Everything Featuring Duke Men’s Basketball
Earn Everything, an eight-part, all-access series featuring No. 4 ranked Duke, debuts today with the first six episodes available on ESPN+. The series, produced by Intersport, details the team’s preparation for the 2018-19 college basketball season, leading up to their opener versus No. 2 Kentucky at the State Farm Champions Classic in Indianapolis on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at 9:30 p.m. ET on ESPN.
Capturing the meaning of the team’s motto, Earn Everything gives college basketball fans an exclusive, inside look at how Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski gets his players ready for college basketball’s big stage and the pursuit of the program’s sixth national championship. Highlights include:
- Unprecedented access to Krzyzewski’s home, where players, coaches and their families enjoy a 4th of July barbeque.
- One-on-one conversations between Coach K and his players during practice.
- Behind-the-scenes details of Duke’s pre-season exhibition tour of Canada.
- Krzyzewski breaking down film with the team after the Ryerson game in Canada.
- Freshman players checking into their dorms for the first time, while upper classmen show their off-campus apartments.
- 2018 ESPN 100 No. 1 recruit RJ Barrett playing on a court close to his home in Mississagua, Ontario, and discussing his reasons for attending Duke.
- No. 2 recruit Zion Williamson breaking the all-time Duke vertical record during testing.
- No. 3 recruit Cameron Reddish and No. 17 recruit Tre Jones playing horse.
Duke boasts the nation’s No. 1 incoming class, as ranked by ESPN’s Recruiting Nation, with three of the top 10 recruits on the 2018 ESPN 100 – No. 1 Barrett, No. 2 Williamson, No. 3 Cam Reddish – as well as No. 17 Jones.
ESPN+, which surpassed one million paying subscribers in just five months, is the premium multi-sport, direct-to-consumer video service from The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment and ESPN. It offers fans thousands of additional live events, on-demand content and original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks, along with premium editorial content.
Programming on ESPN+ includes hundreds of MLB and NHL, thousands of college sports events (including football, basketball and multiple other sports), domestic and international soccer (Serie A, MLS, FA Cup, UEFA Nations League, EFL Championship, EFL Carabao Cup, Eredivisie and more), exclusive Top Rank boxing, UFC (beginning in 2019), Grand Slam tennis, international and domestic rugby and cricket, new and exclusive documentary films and series, acclaimed studio shows and the full library of ESPN’s award-winning 30 for 30 films. Fans subscribe to ESPN+ for just $4.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) and cancel at any time.
Video: Earn Everything Trailer http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25094238