ESPN Digital was again No. 1 in October for every key metric compared to all other U.S. digital sports properties.
- For the second month in a row, the ESPN mobile app had its best month ever in October, with 20.6 million unique visitors (up +19% YOY) and 2.2 billion minutes (up +21% YOY).*
- ESPN collected more than 100 million unique visitors for the 6th time ever in October, which was ESPN’s 5th best month all-time.
- ESPN Digital also was No. 1 in total minutes with 9.2 billion, which was 3 billion more than No. 2 Yahoo-NBC Sports (6.2 billion), and an average minute audience of 206,832, nearly 50% more than No. 2 Yahoo-NBC Sports (139,046).**
- With a daily loyalty rate of 22.7%, ESPN had more users returning to its digital content every day of the month than any other digital sports property in October.
Click infographic to download.
Source: ESPN Fan & Media Intelligence analysis of Comscore data including Comscore Media Metrix© Multi-Platform, Sports 2+ and Total Mobile 13+, October 2018, and Comscore Mobile Metrix© Mobile App Only, All Applications, Total Mobile 13+, October 2018, U.S.
* Based on ESPN’s analysis of sports apps found within Comscore All Applications category.
** Average Minute Audience is a custom metric based on Comscore Total Minutes.