- Completes Line-Up for Previously Announced CFP Semifinals MegaCast Production
- Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: Mack Brown, Dave Clawson, Paul Johnson & Mike Norvell
- Capital One Orange Bowl: Steve Addazio, Herm Edwards, Bryan Harsin & Gary Patterson
For the second consecutive year, ESPN will offer fans up to 12 presentations for its MegaCast production of the College Football Playoff Semifinals on Saturday, Dec. 29, including the return of the popular Coaches Film Room. This year’s Coaches Film Room will be available on ESPNEWS and the ESPN App from ESPN studios in Bristol, Conn., featuring a live feed as top head coaches watch the game and offer a strategic breakdown of the action in real time. Mack Brown (North Carolina), Dave Clawson (Wake Forest), Paul Johnson (Georgia Tech) and Mike Norvell (Memphis) will breakdown the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic at 4p.m. ET featuring No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Notre Dame while Steve Addazio (Boston College), Herm Edwards (Arizona State), Bryan Harsin (Boise State) and Gary Patterson (TCU) will cover the Capital One Orange Bowl at 8 p.m. between No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Oklahoma.
Good Year Cotton Bowl Classic: No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Notre Dame
- Mack Brown: A veteran head coach with more than 25 years of experience, Brown was recently hired as head coach of the North Carolina Tar Heels after serving as an ESPN college football analyst since 2014.
- Dave Clawson: Clawson just completed his fifth season as Wake Forest head coach. He has previously served as head coach of Bowling Green, Richmond and Fordham.
- Paul Johnson: After more than 40 years of coaching, Johnson recently stepped down as head coach after 11 seasons at Georgia Tech. He is ranked fourth among FBS coaches with 189 career wins.
- Mike Norvell: After three years as the head coach for Memphis, Norvell has tied the number of wins by a first year head coach (8), set a school record for wins in the regular season (10) and led the Tigers to two AAC West Championships (2017, 2018)
Capital One Orange Bowl: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Oklahoma
- Steve Addazio: Named Boston College’s 35th head coach in 2012, Addazio is the first head coach in school history to lead the Eagles to five bowl games in the first six seasons as head coach.
- Herm Edwards: A veteran coach of both college football and the NFL, Edwards returned to coaching as head coach for Arizona State in 2017 after serving as a pro football analyst for ESPN since 2009.
- Bryan Harsin: A former Boise State quarterback, assistant coach and offensive coordinator, Harsin just completed his fifth season as head coach for the Broncos.
- Gary Patterson: Named TCU head coach in 2000, Patterson is the winningest coach in school history and has led the Horned Frogs to six conference championships and nine bowl game victories.
Complete details on ESPN’s MegaCast production can be found here.
The MegaCast production will conclude ESPN’s extensive multi-day on site studio coverage of the College Football Playoff Semifinals.