- Discussion with the Five-Time Super Bowl Champion Head Coach Airs Between 6-8 p.m. ET
- College GameDay Built by Home Depot at 3 p.m. ET
- ESPN’s MegaCast Presents 17 Different Ways to Watch No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 2 Clemson
Tom Rinaldi sat down with five-time Super Bowl-winning head coach Bill Belichick to discuss the New England Patriots head coach’s relationship with Alabama’s Nick Saban and the success of the six-time national champion head coach. The interview, which was taped this weekend, will be a key part of ESPN’s Championship Drive two-hour special (6 p.m.) leading into the College Football Playoff National Championship Presented by AT&T between No. 1 Alabama and No. 2 Clemson (8 p.m.).
Championship Drive will also feature:
- Quarterback Conversations: Tim Tebow with Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa and Gene Wojciechowski with Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence
- Off the Bus: Interviews with Saban and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney minutes after they arrive at Levi’s Stadium
College GameDay Built by The Home Depot airs a two-hour special from outside Levi’s Stadium (3-5 p.m.). Show highlights include:
- The Championship Feeling: What it means to claim sports’ ultimate prize – the championship trophy
- The Final Game: Clemson WR Hunter Renfrow will play his final game as a Tiger, a look back at the senior’s career
- Risk and Reward: One decision can decide it all. The strategy behind taking a risk.
All-Day Coverage Underway
ESPN’s all-day coverage of Championship Monday is already underway, with live hits on SportsCenter and Get Up! on ESPN and Good Morning America on ABC. College Football Live (1:30-3 p.m.) will lead into College GameDay.
ESPN’s MegaCast Presents 17 Ways to Watch The Crimson Tide and the Tigers
ESPN’s fifth College Football Playoff National Championship MegaCast will debut multiple new presentations complementing reoccurring viewing options, highlighting the best of the network’s innovation and technology as the critically acclaimed production offers 17 ways to watch the season finale.
ESPN will carry the traditional telecast with Monday Night Football Film Room, Field Pass, Goodyear BlimpCast, and TechCast headlining the new offerings, with Command Center, Sounds of the Game, DataCenter, SkyCam, and Hometown Radio among the presentations returning this year. Overall, the 17 presentations will be available across ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNEWS, ESPN Classic, SEC Network, ESPN Deportes, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN3, ESPN Radio and ESPN Deportes Radio. All presentations are available on ESPN App.