- ESPN+: Anytime Access to 150+ Hours of the Greatest UFC Fights and Stars
- ESPN: Three-Hour Special UFC Programming Block Saturday, January 12
UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, ESPN+ and ESPN will hold the debut event of their historic, multi-year agreement on January 19 in Brooklyn, NY – headlined by the main event showdown between UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo and UFC bantamweight champ TJ Dillashaw for Cejudo’s 125-pound title belt.
ESPN+ gives fight fans anytime access with more than 150 hours of high-quality, on-demand UFC content – including some of UFC’s greatest fights, biggest stars, the full replay of the recent blockbuster Khabib Nurmagomedov – Conor McGregor main event and more. Available on demand now at ESPN+ are more than 125 individual episodes from:
- UFC 25 Greatest Fights: UFC counts down the greatest battles ever. See the iconic performances, shocking upsets and ruthless rivalries that turned athletes into legends.
- UFC Reloaded: UFC Reloaded gives fight fans a chance to re-visit (or watch for the first time) the biggest and most memorable UFC pay-per-view events in history.
- UFC Main Event: UFC Main Event showcases the best fights of recent vintage, set up by prefight, interview-driven features that reveal the backstories of the athletes just prior those epic bouts
- UFC Unleashed: UFC Unleashed features the best fights from the UFC archives, all in one show. Unleashed brings you the big fights that you missed or want to see all over again.
- UFC Fight Flashback: UFC Fight Flashback is an enhanced replay of the biggest fights, featuring never-before-seen footage from state-of-the-art, specialty cameras and exclusive new sound. Beginning with arrivals at the arena, inside the locker rooms, in the Octagon, through the epic fight and the aftermath.
- UFC Top 10: UFC Top 10 is the ultimate countdown for action packed moments in UFC history. From thrilling momentum shifts to unexpected knockouts and submissions, it’s edge-of-your-seat action — relived by the fighters, coaches and commentators who were involved.
- UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor (full event replay): The full replay of the 3-hour main event from the recent blockbuster PPV event, culminating in the fierce, emotional showdown between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor.
ESPN+ also features the weekly original series “Ariel & The Bad Guy” featuring Ariel Helwani and Chael Sonnen.
Additionally, this Saturday (Jan. 12) fight fans can tune into ESPN for a 3-hour binge of fight action to get ready for the UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ January 19, featuring great fights from both Cejudo and Dillashaw, as well as the Nurmagomedov-McGregor clash.
|Sat.||Jan 12||ESPN||8 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Khabib vs. McGregor|
|9 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Johnson vs. Cejudo 2|
|10 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt 1 & 2|
ESPN+, which surpassed one million paying subscribers in just five months, is the premium multi-sport, direct-to-consumer video service from The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment and ESPN. It offers fans thousands of additional live events, on-demand content and original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks, along with premium editorial content.
Programming on ESPN+ includes thousands of live sports events, including hundreds of MLB, NHL and soccer matches (Serie A, MLS, FA Cup, UEFA Nations League, EFL Championship, EFL Carabao Cup, Eredevise and more), college sports events (including football, basketball and other sports), exclusive Top Rank boxing, UFC, Grand Slam tennis, international and domestic rugby and cricket, new and exclusive documentary films and series, acclaimed studio shows and the full library of ESPN’s award-winning 30 for 30 films. Fans subscribe to ESPN+ for just $4.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) and cancel at any time.
ESPN+ is an integrated part of the ESPN App, the leading sports app and the premier all-in-one digital sports platform for fans. The ESPN App delivers a rich, personalized experience that curates all of ESPN’s content around each fan’s individual tastes. ESPN+ is also be available through ESPN.com.