- Main Card includes top women’s featherweight contenders Cris Cyborg vs. Felicia “Feenom” Spencer
- Main Card via ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET; Prelims on ESPN and in Spanish on the ESPN App at 8 p.m. ET; Early Prelims on ESPN+ at 6:30 p.m. ET
- UFC 240 available for purchase at com/ufc/ppv
- ESPN+ available on the ESPN App, ESPN.com and connected TV devices. To subscribe, visit espnplus.com/ufc
UFC 240: Holloway vs. Edgar this Saturday, July 27, will feature a title showdown between UFC featherweight champion “Blessed” Max Holloway and No. 4 ranked featherweight and former UFC lightweight champion “The Answer” Frankie Edgar at Rogers Palace in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The UFC 240 main card begins at 10 p.m. ET and will be available for pay-per-view purchase through ESPN+, the exclusive provider of all UFC Pay-Per-View events to fans in the U.S. Coverage of preliminary bouts on ESPN and in Spanish on the ESPN App begins at 8 p.m. ET, with early prelims starting at 6:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+. The entire event will be available in English and Spanish.
In the main event, Holloway (20-4) will look to rebound following his first loss in 14 fights, a five-round unanimous decision to Dustin Poirier in a lightweight title bout that earned a “Fight of the Night” award at UFC 236. As a featherweight, however, Holloway is seeking his third straight successful UFC featherweight title defense against perennial contender and future hall of famer Edgar (23-6-1) whose last fight was a win over Cub Swanson in April 2018.
Also on the main card, former UFC featherweight champion Cris Cyborg (20-2, 1 NC) takes on undefeated Canadian “Feenom” Felicia Spencer (7-0) in a matchup of top women featherweights. The event at Rogers Place in Edmonton features eight Canadians, including “The Canadian Gangster” Olivier Aubin-Mercier (11-4) fighting Arman Tsarukyan (13-2) in a lightweight bout on the main card, No. 7 UFC women’s flyweight Alexis Davis (19-9) fighting Brazilian Viviane Araujo (7-1), and featherweight “Mean” Hakeem Dawodu (9-1-1) taking on Yoshinori Horie (8-1) from Japan.
UFC 240: Holloway vs. Edgar on ESPN.com
- Features include the best moments of Edgar’s storied MMA career and an examination of Cyborg’s next steps after UFC 240.
- A look at the statistical breakdown between Holloway and Edgar.
- A complete guide to the entire event and a comprehensive betting guide for ESPN+ subscribers.
- com writers will be on site during the weekend providing comprehensive coverage throughout fight night and reaction afterward.
MMA Fightcenter on ESPN App and ESPN.com
- The new live, data-driven digital experience featuring live fight statistics.
- Includes strikes by significance and body region, time in control and takedowns and more.
- Visualizes strikes and damage absorbed by fighters through dynamic color-represented animations.
- Gives fight fans an innovative companion experience to the live event.
See the full UFC on ESPN+ event schedule at ESPN.com MMA.
UFC 240: Holloway vs. Edgar (All times ET)
11 a.m. Ariel & The Bad Guy: Official Weigh-in Show ESPN+ (Live)
6 p.m. UFC 240 Pre Show ESPN+ (Live)
6 p.m. UFC 240 Weigh-in (Ceremonial) ESPN2 (Live)
6:30 p.m. UFC 240 (Early Prelims) ESPN+ (Live)
8 p.m. UFC 240 (Prelims) ESPN, ESPN App (in Spanish) (Live)
10 p.m. UFC 240 (Main Card) ESPN+ PPV (Live)
Post Event UFC 240 Post Show ESPN+ (Live)
Main Card, Prelims and Early Prelims (All times ET):
|10 p.m.||Main||Max Holloway (C) vs. Frankie Edgar|
|Co-Main||Cris Cyborg vs. Felicia Spencer|
|Undercard||Geoff Neal vs. Niko Price|
|Undercard||Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Arman Tsarukyan|
|Undercard||Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Krzysztof Jotko
|8 p.m.||Feature||Alexis Davis vs. Viviane Araujo|
|Undercard||Hakeem Dawodu vs. Yoshinori Horie|
|Undercard||Gavin Tucker vs. Seungwoo Choi|
|Undercard||Alexandre Pantoja vs. Deiveson Figueiredo|
|6:30 p.m.||Feature||Gillian Robertson vs. Sarah Frota|
|Undercard||Erik Koch vs. Kyle Stewart|
|Undercard||Tanner Boser vs. Giacomo Lemos|
How to Watch
- Existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase and watch UFC 240 for $59.99 at com/ufc/ppv or on the ESPN App across all major TV-connected devices.
- New ESPN+ subscribers can purchase UFC 240 and a full year of ESPN+ for just $79.98.
- Users can sign up and purchase via the ESPN App across mobile and connected-TV devices or via the web at com/ufc/ppv and ESPN.com.
- Fans can sign-up for ESPN+ at any time at com, ESPN.com or on the ESPN App for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.