ESPN’s fourth annual Fantasy Football Marathon kicks off on Monday, Aug. 12, at 6 p.m. ET and will feature 28 hours of uninterrupted fantasy football programming. Content highlights:
- SportsCenter Special: Fantasy Football Rankings (Monday at 7 p.m., ESPN2) is a seven-hour program that will cover top storylines and players, draft strategy, new faces and places, wide receivers, running backs, tight ends, kickers, defenses, quarterbacks and rookies.
- SportsCenter Special: Fantasy Football Draft (Tuesday at 7 p.m., ESPN) will chronicle ESPN commentators participating in a 10-team, six-round draft.
- The Marathon will also feature special editions of ESPN’s premiere fantasy football shows: Fantasy Football Now (Tuesday at 3 p.m., ESPN), The Fantasy Show with Matthew Berry (Tuesday at 4 p.m., ESPN), and the Fantasy Focus Football podcast (Tuesday at 5 p.m., ESPN2).
Senior fantasy sports analyst Matthew Berry and NFL Insider Adam Schefter will lead ESPN’s Fantasy Football Marathon commentator team. They will be joined by:
- Returning hosts Matt Barrie and Dianna Russini;
- Fantasy Football Now’s and Fantasy Focus Football co-hosts Field Yates and Stephania Bell;
- The Fantasy Show co-host and Fantasy Focus Football producer Daniel Dopp;
- ESPN NFL analysts Victor Cruz, Matt Hasselbeck, Tim Hasselbeck and Damien Woody;
- ESPN.com fantasy analysts Mike Clay, Tristan H. Cockcroft and Eric Karabell;
- The Daily Wager’s Doug Kezirian, Chris Fallica, Joe Fortenbaugh, Preston Johnson, Anita Marks and Michael Schwimer;
- Host Katie Nolan, who will take part in the Fantasy Football Draft; and
- SportsCenter on Snapchat’s Gary Striewski, who will host Fantasy Football Rankings on Tuesday morning.
Additionally, Chef Carl Ruiz will again join the marathon for food segments (Tuesday at 12 a.m.) and DJ Rob Swift returns and will be live in studio (Monday at 10 p.m. and Tuesday at 12 a.m.). Plus, Marathon Mascots Appscot and Buster Brackets will make appearances throughout the event.
Fans can sign up to join ESPN Fantasy Football, the No. 1 fantasy football game, at ESPN.com/FFL or on the ESPN Fantasy App.
ESPN’s 2019 Fantasy Football Marathon Schedule:
|Mon, Aug 12||6 p.m.||SportsCenter||ESPN|
|7 p.m.||SportsCenter Special: Fantasy Football Rankings||ESPN2|
|Tue, Aug 13||12 a.m.||SportsCenter Special: Fantasy Football Rankings||ESPN2|
|2 a.m.||The Fantasy Show||ESPN2|
|3 a.m.||Daily Wager||ESPN|
|4 a.m.||The Fantasy Show||ESPN|
|5 a.m.||Daily Wager||ESPN|
|6 a.m.||Golic and Wingo||ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNEWS|
|8 a.m.||Get Up!||ESPN|
|10 a.m.||First Take||ESPN|
|1:30 p.m.||NFL Live||ESPN|
|3 p.m.||Fantasy Football Now||ESPN|
|4 p.m.||The Fantasy Show||ESPN|
|5 p.m.||Fantasy Focus Football||ESPN2|
|7 p.m.||SportsCenter Special: Fantasy Football Draft||ESPN|
* All programs will also be streamed live on the ESPN App
– 30 –