ESPN’s industry-leading coverage will be enhanced by the best voices in the sport, with commentators bringing their knowledge, experience and analysis across all ESPN platforms.
LaPhonso Ellis joins College GameDay Covered by State Farm, with host Rece Davis and analysts Jay Bilas and Seth Greenberg. Ellis joins the traveling pregame show as analyst Jay Williams transitions into a new role on NBA Countdown.
New additions to the roster include analyst Jon Crispin, former Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew, former Fairfield head coach Sydney Johnson, Baylor standout King McClure and Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame member, Olympic Gold medalist and national champion Andrea Lloyd. New ACCN commentators include Duke great and WNBA champion Alana Beard, Dan Bonner, Carlos Boozer, Kelly Gramlich, Luke Hancock, Monica McNutt and Chelsea Shine-Wilson.
Bilas and Dan Shulman will team up again this season, calling the top matchups and Saturday Primetime games throughout the season.
The team of Adam Amin, Rebecca Lobo and Holly Rowe return this season, calling Big Monday and Thursday Showcase matchups, as well as NCAA Women’s Championship games and the Women’s Final Four.
As ESPN celebrates its 40th anniversary, the original PTP’er Dick Vitale will celebrate his as well. Vitale called his first game with the network on December 5, 1979. He continues to be a voice for college basketball across multiple ESPN platforms.
Additional Commentator Highlights
- Play-by-play commentators include Adam Amin, Jason Benetti, Mike Couzens, Kevin Brown, Rece Davis, Courtney Lyle, Tom Hart, Rich Hollenberg, Dave Flemming, Sean McDonough, Beth Mowins, Roy Philpott, Jon Sciambi, Doug Sherman, Anish Shroff, Karl Ravech, and Bob Wischusen, among others
- Analysts include Cory Alexander, Deb Antonelli, Dan Dakich, Jimmy Dykes, Sean Farnham, Fran Fraschilla, Robbie Hummel, Chris Spatola and others
- Returning reporters: fans will see familiar faces as Kris Budden, Molly McGrath, Holly Rowe and Allison Williams return to bring news and reports from the sideline
- Vibrant duo Dave Pasch and Bill Walton will continue to call Pac-12 matchups
- Wischusen and Vitale will partner to work on multiple conference matchups on Saturdays throughout the season
- SEC Network will present more than 100 SEC games exclusively, and will include analysts Antonelli, Barry Booker, Pat Bradley, Dane Bradshaw, Daymeon Fishback, Andy Kennedy, Joe Kleine, Jon Sundvold and Mark Wise, as well as play-by-play commentators Richard Cross, Kevin Fitzgerald, Tom Hart, Mike Morgan, Dave Neal and Roy Philpott
- Studio coverage will be provided by Bradley, Dykes, Fishback and Kennedy
- A total of 110 games are slated exclusively for ACC Network and will include analysts Cory Alexander, Dan Bonner, Jordan Cornette, Malcolm Huckaby and Spatola
- Play by play duties will be handled by Jay Atler, Chris Cotter, Wes Durham, Dave O’Brien and Anish Shroff
- ACCN’s signature basketball studio show, Nothing But Net, will include Carlos Boozer, Dalen Cuff and Luke Hancock
- Longhorn Network will surround the network’s exclusive Texas men’s basketball games with studio programming that includes Game Plan with head coach Shaka Smart and Lowell Galindo. Galindo will call play-by-play for the network alongside analyst Lance Blanks
- Ted Emrich and Paul Biancardi will call high school matchups
Women’s Basketball Coverage
- Big Monday and Thursday Showcase games will see the commentator team of Amin, Lobo and Rowe
- Beth Mowins and Deb Antonelli to partner to call a Big Monday doubleheader matchup and Sunday games throughout the season
- Tiffany Greene, Sam Gore, Philpott and Pam Ward will serve as a play-by-play commentators for several games during the regular season
- Additional analysts include Sue Bird, Andy Landers, Carolyn Peck, Christy Thomaskutty and Brooke Weisbrod
- SEC Network boasts more than 70 games on ESPN’s network dedicated to the Southeastern Conference
- Monday games will be called by Brenda VanLengenand Thomaskutty, with the teams of Courtney Lyle and Peck, and Eric Frede and Tamika Catchings calling Thursday games
- SEC game coverage to include analysts Catchings, Andraya Carter, Peck, Steffi Sorensen, Thomaskutty and A’ja Wilson, and play-by-play commentators Frede, Lyle and Paul Sunderland
- ACCN will televise 60 games along with and studio coverage throughout its debut season. Commentators include Debbie Antonelli, Alana Beard, Kelly Gramlich, Jenn Hildreth, Monica McNutt, Sam Ravech, LaChina Robinson, Chelsea Shine-Wilson and Ward
- Thursday night doubleheaders during conference play feature analysts Antonelli and Robinson, while Hildreth and Ward will handle play by play
- Longhorn Network studio programming includes Game Plan with Karen Aston, as well as Texas GameDay. Alex Loeb and Andrea Lloyd will call several matchups
Specific pairings, including Big Monday, Super Tuesday and Saturday Showcase teams, will be revealed ahead of conference play. Weekly game assignments can be found here.