- Main Card starts at 10 p.m. ET exclusively on ESPN+ PPV
- Prelims on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET
- Early Prelims on ESPN+ at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Extensive week-long coverage highlighted by a live one-hour UFC 258 Pre-Show Saturday on ABC at 2 p.m. ET
- To sign up or purchase PPV, visit com/ufc
UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns, the highly-anticipated welterweight title bout, will stream exclusively on ESPN+ PPV this Saturday, February 13, at 10 p.m. ET. The main event features a matchup between champion Kamaru Usman and former teammate and No. 1-ranked contender Gilbert Burns live from the UFC APEX in Las Vegas.
Undisputed UFC welterweight champion Usman (17-1) is currently tied with all-time great Georges St-Pierre for the longest winning streak in the 170-pound weight class with 12 consecutive wins. Those wins include title victories over Jorge Masvidal, Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley. However, challenger Burns (19-3) is riding a four-win streak of his own since joining the welterweight division in 2019.
The season 21 welterweight champion of The Ultimate Fighter, fans can watch Usman’s second-round submission of Hayder Hassan now on ESPN+. In 2015, Usman took home the top prize for his gym, Blackzilians against rival gym, American Top Team. Each week, a new season of The Ultimate Fighter will be made available on ESPN+.
The card also features a co-main women’s flyweight matchup of No. 10 Maycee Barber (7-1) vs. No. 15 Alexa Grasso (12-3). Elsewhere on the main card, the youngest The Ultimate Fighter winner in history, Kevin Gastelum (16-6-1) will take on Dana White’s Contender Series alumni Ian Heinisch (14-3).
UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns will begin with early prelims at 6:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with prelims at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+. Live coverage begins on Saturday, with UFC Live: UFC 258 Pre-Show, airing on ABC at 2 p.m. ET. The Pre Show provides fans with exclusive insights and views on the biggest stories heading into UFC 258.
UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns Original Content:
- UFC 258 Countdown: Usman vs. Burns: The show gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at the training camps for the main and co-main fighters. Airing throughout fight week on ESPN linear networks.
- UFC 258: Embedded: This daily all-access series follows athletes throughout fight week, leading up to UFC’s next pay-per-view event; one new episode each day is available on ESPN+
- Unlocking Victory: UFC 258 is now available on ESPN+
- UFC 258 Official Weigh-In Show (Friday): Ariel Helwani, Brett Okamoto, Michael Eaves and the ESPN MMA team check in live from the official UFC weigh-ins ahead of the UFC 258 PPV event; streaming live, exclusively on ESPN+
- Ariel & the Bad Guy: Recent episodes are now available on ESPN+
- Detail: former two-division UFC champion Daniel Cormier breaks down Dustin Poirier’s upset victory over Conor McGregor at UFC 257, in which Poirier utilized exceptional patience and devastating leg kicks to avenge his previous loss to McGregor. Detailis the ground-breaking sports analysis series produced by Granity Studios, exclusively on ESPN+.
- SportsCenter (Thur.-Sun): Brett Okamoto and Chael Sonnen will report from UFC APEX for ESPN’s flagship news and information program.
- Six Weeks, Six Title Fights: Ranking the UFC’s Top Bouts During a Historically Busy Stretch
- Main Event Breakdown: The Familiarity between the Two Will Help Burns more than Usman
- Expert Picks
- Out Friday: From Teammates to Challengers: The Unique Look at the UFC 258 Title Fight
- Out Saturday: Viewer’s Guide
- How to watch and stream, plus expert analysis and predictions
- ESPN’s UFC 258 Pick’Em – fans can play for FREE and compete for a chance to win $5,000
Programming (All times ET)
|Fri., 2/12||11:55 a.m.||UFC 258: Usman vs Burns Weigh-in||ESPN+|
|2 p.m.||UFC 258 Pre-Show: Usman. Vs. Burns||ESPN+|
|5:30 p.m.||UFC Live Presented by Draft Kings: Usman vs. Burns||ESPN2|
|Sat., 2/13||2 p.m.||UFC Live Presented by Draft Kings: Usman vs. Burns Pre-Show||ABC|
|5:30 p.m.||UFC 258: Ariel & The Bad Guy Social Show||ESPNMMA YouTube, ESPN Twitter, ESPN App|
|6:30 p.m.||UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns (Early Prelims)||ESPN+ (English and Spanish)|
|8 p.m.||UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns (Prelims)||ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+|
|10 p.m.||UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns (Main Card)||ESPN+ PPV (English and Spanish)|
|Sun., 2/14||1 a.m.||UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns Post Show*||ESPN+|
*immediately following main card
Main Card, Prelims and Early Prelims (All times ET)
|10:00 PM||Main||Kamaru Usman (C) vs. Gilbert Burns||UFC Welterweight Championship|
|Co-Main||Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso|
|Undercard||Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ian Heinisch|
|Undercard||Jim Miller vs. Bobby Green|
|Undercard||Maki Pitolo vs. Julian Marquez|
|8:00 PM||Feature||Rodolfo Vieira vs. Anthony Hernandez|
|Undercard||Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima|
|Undercard||Polyana Viana vs. Mallory Martin|
|Undercard||Andre Ewell vs. Chris Gutierrez|
|6:30 PM||Feature||Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher|
|Undercard||Gabe Green vs. Phil Rowe|
|Undercard||Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick|
UFC® is the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 625 million fans and 142 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world, while broadcasting to nearly one billion TV households across more than 171 countries. UFC’s athlete roster features the world’s best MMA athletes representing more than 72 countries. The organization’s digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world’s leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC was acquired in 2016 by global entertainment, sports and content company Endeavor, along with strategic investors Silver Lake Partners and KKR. UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @UFC.
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 11.5 million subscribers.
Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $5.99 a month (or $59.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle offer that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu (ad-supported) — all for just $12.99/month.
ESPN, the world’s leading sports entertainment brand, features nine U.S. television networks, direct-to-consumer ESPN+, ESPN Radio, ESPN.com, endeavors on every continent around the world, and more. ESPN is 80 percent owned by ABC, Inc. (an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company) and 20 percent by Hearst.
Grace Coryell / [email protected] / 213-405-4402
Ardi Dwornik / [email protected] / 646-547-5612