The 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs presented by GEICO continue Saturday, April 29, with a primetime matchup on ABC and ESPN+.
The Battle of the Hudson continues Saturday between the New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers during a primetime Game 6 matchup at 8 p.m. ET on ABC and simulcast on ESPN+. The Devils and Erik Haula, coming off a two-goal and one-assist performance, hope to continue their three-game winning streak to close out the series against the Rangers, who have struggled with power play opportunities since Game 3.
The commentator and telecast information for the game is detailed below. Additional playoff games, commentator assignments and coverage details for ESPN games beyond April 29 will be announced in the coming days.
– TELECAST & COMMENTATOR SCHEDULE –
|Saturday, April 29
|New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers
|Play-by-Play: Sean McDonough
Analyst: Ray Ferraro
Reporter: Emily Kaplan
In Studio: Steve Levy, Mark Messier, P.K. Subban, Arda Öcal
|In The Crease (following last game)
|Host: Arda Öcal
NHL Digital Content on ESPN.com and ESPN App
Go to ESPN.com/NHL or the ESPN App for up-to-the-minute NHL news, information and analysis, including premium editorial content by ESPN senior NHL writer Greg Wyshynski, exclusively for ESPN+ subscribers.
- Stanley Cup Playoff Central: Highlights, scores, analysis
- NHL Rank: The top 50 players in the playoffs
- Same old Maple Leafs? Why this playoff run will be different
- Can the Bruins avoid the Presidents’ Trophy curse?
- Battle of the Hudson 101: Rangers-Devils rivalry explained
- Ranking the best Stanley Cup Final matchups (ESPN+ Premium Content) How to improve officiating in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Meet the team giving free tattoos at Vegas Golden Knights games
- How one draft set up the Stars for now and the future
- Keys to the offseason for every eliminated team (ESPN+ Premium Content)
– 30 –