On the Clock presented by EGO, a four-part ESPN+ Original series produced by Omaha Productions and NFL Films, premieres Monday, April 10, on ESPN2, with episodes available to stream on ESPN+ immediately following their debut.
- The show follows four top quarterback prospects throughout their final college football season and into the offseason as they prepare for the NFL Combine, their Pro Days and ultimately the NFL Draft.
- Throughout the series, NFL legends Archie, Peyton and Eli Manning evaluate and mentor the future Sunday signal callers ahead of the biggest night of their football lives.
- The first two episodes, featuring Alabama’s Bryce Young and Tennessee’s Hendon Hooker, will debut April 10, starting at 8 p.m. ET, on ESPN2.
- Episode 3, featuring Will Levis from Kentucky, will premiere on ESPN2 on Monday, April 17, at 5:30 p.m. ET, following a re-air of Episode 2 at 5 p.m. ET.
- Episode 4 will focus on Florida’s Anthony Richardson and debut on Monday, April 24, at 8:30 p.m. ET, on ESPN2, following a re-air of Episode 3 at 8 p.m. ET.
Archie Manning said, “It’s been so much fun for Peyton, Eli, and me to work closely with these four talented quarterbacks as they prepare to take the next step in their journey. On the Clock will give fans an inside look at all that goes into being a successful quarterback, on and off the field, and how each of these young men are ready to take on the challenge of being the face of an NFL franchise.”
On the Clock is part of a comprehensive slate of NFL Draft coverage across ESPN platforms.
- For the fifth consecutive year, all three days of the NFL Draft will air on ESPN and ABC, with distinct telecasts on each network the first two nights (Thursday, April 27, and Friday, April 28) and ABC simulcasting ESPN’s coverage on the third day (Saturday, April 29). Also, NFL Network will televise the NFL Draft in its entirety. More details on ESPN’s coverage of the NFL Draft will be announced.
About Omaha Productions
Omaha Productions is an entertainment company launched by Peyton Manning following his retirement from the NFL. Omaha focuses on developing content that champions hard work, encourages the pursuit of passion, and celebrates community. Omaha Productions executive produces ESPN’s Emmy award-winning Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli along with alternative telecasts for the NBA, college football, golf, and the UFC. The company also serves as executive producer on the ESPNYs, NFL Honors and ESPN+’s PLACES franchise featuring series from Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Abby Wambach, Vince Carter, David Ortiz, Ronda Rousey, Sue Bird, P.K. Subban, John McEnroe, and Sue Bird. The company also has series at A+E Networks, NBCUniversal, and Netflix.
About NFL Films
Winner of 136 Sports Emmy® Awards, NFL Films is widely recognized as the most honored filmmaker in sports and is credited with revolutionizing the way fans watch football and sports in general. NFL Films is a part of NFL Media, the owned and operated media division of the National Football League, which is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, the NFL App, NFL.com, NFL+ and NFL RedZone. NFL Films holds the National Football League’s ever growing digital archive and record of the game, recognized as the world’s largest sports film library. For more information on NFL Films, visit NFLFilms.com.
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 24.9 million subscribers. Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $9.99 a month (or $99.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices).