The record-setting beat goes on for ESPN Fantasy in 2023, as ESPN’s prediction games achieve new all-time highs and outstanding year-over-year growth.
- ESPN Fantasy has more fans playing its classic Pigskin Pick’em game than ever before, with 1.01 million unique fans making picks this season, up 14% YoY.
- ESPN College Pick’em, up more than 10% YoY, is on pace to set its own all-time mark this year.
- And ESPN Eliminator Challenge and Pigskin Win Totals are up 14% YoY and 46% YoY, respectively.
- Fans can play ESPN Pigskin Pick’em and College Pick’em throughout the season on ESPN.com or the ESPN Fantasy App on iOS and Android mobile devices.
This tremendous growth continues a record-setting season for ESPN Fantasy, following ESPN Fantasy Football setting a new all-time mark with more than 12 million people playing the game for the first time ever, up nearly 10% YoY.
- Also, Sunday, September 10, 2023, was the best day ever for the ESPN Fantasy App, which had more than 10 million unique visitors, up 9% YoY.
- According to recently released Comscore data, fans using the ESPN Fantasy app in August had a median age of just 35.4. That’s three years younger than TikTok, four years younger than Instagram, seven years younger than Twitter/X, and 12 years younger than Facebook.
- Throughout the Fantasy Football season last year, the ESPN Fantasy App had 75% more unique users per month than its nearest competitor, Yahoo! Fantasy. (Source: Comscore)
About ESPN Fantasy
ESPN Fantasy is the No. 1 provider in fantasy sports with a comprehensive portfolio of award-winning games and content serving more than 21.5 million fantasy players across the web, mobile, audio, linear TV, and streaming video. Drawing on multiple resources and platforms, ESPN Fantasy continues to innovate, expand and reach new and younger audiences through all of its products.