- Tuesday a Primetime Matchup Features Los Angeles Kings at the Dallas Stars at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+/Hulu
- Thursday ESPN+/Hulu Doubleheader: Wild-Lightning at 7 p.m. ET and Predators-Kings at 10 p.m. ET
- The Point Continues Thursday at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and ESPN+
- 46 NHL Power Play Games Streaming on ESPN+
The NHL season continues this week with three exclusive games on ESPN+/Hulu, beginning Tuesday when the Los Angeles Kings and team top goal scorer Trevor Moore visit the Dallas Stars and Jason Robertson, who recently netted his 15th goal of the season, face off at 8 p.m. ET from American Airlines Center.
On Thursday, an exclusive ESPN+/Hulu doubleheader features the Minnesota Wild and Kirill Kaprizov who leads his team in points, head south to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning and league leader in points, Nikita Kucherov for an interconference matchup at 7 p.m. ET. Closing out the evening and the week’s exclusive games, the Nashville Predators head west to take on the Los Angeles Kings in their second exclusive ESPN+/Hulu appearance of the week.
ESPN’s NHL weekly studio show, The Point, returns Thursday at 6 p.m. ET with host Steve Levy alongside analyst Kevin Weekes as they cover top storylines from around the league, including a hometown trip with the Los Angeles Kings’ Anze Kopitar and an all-access conversation with Jeremy Schaap and Tampa Bay Lightning Head Coach Jon Cooper and Nikita Kucherov.
Exclusive NHL games on ESPN and ESPN+/Hulu this week:
|Tuesday, Jan. 16
|Los Angeles Kings at Dallas Stars
The Kings (20-11-8) visit the third ranked Central Division Stars (25-12-5) and team leader in goals, Roope Hintz as they aim for a home win in their first contest together of the season.
|Play-by-Play: Mike Monaco
Analyst: Cassie Campbell-Pascall
In Studio: Steve Levy, Kevin Weekes
|Thursday, Jan. 18
The Point, hosted by Steve Levy alongside analyst Kevin Weekes covers top storylines from around the league, including a hometown trip with the Los Angeles Kings’ Anze Kopitar and an all-access conversation with Jeremy Schaap and Tampa Bay Lightning Head Coach Jon Cooper and Nikita Kucherov.
|Host: Steve Levy
Analyst: Kevin Weekes
|Minnesota Wild at Tampa Bay Lightning
The Wild (17-20-5) and team top goal scorer Joel Eriksson Ek head south to Amalie Arena to face off against the Lightning (22-17-5).
|Play-by-Play: John Buccigross
Analyst: AJ Mleczko
In Studio: Steve Levy, Kevin Weekes, Arda Öcal
|Nashville Predators at Los Angeles Kings
In their second ESPN+/Hulu appearance of the week, the Kings (20-11-8) and host the Predators (24-18-1) and Filip Forsberg, who leads the team in points, goals and assists faceoff for a Western Conference matchup at Crypto.com Arena.
|Play-by-Play: Bob Wischusen
Analyst: Ray Ferraro
Reporter: Leah Hextall
In Studio: Steve Levy, Kevin Weekes, Arda Öcal
*Please note commentator assignments may be subject to change.
NHL Power Play on ESPN+ (Out-of-Market Games on ESPN+)
In addition to 50 exclusive games on ESPN+/Hulu, more than 1,050 out-of-market games will be available through NHL Power Play on ESPN+ – available to all ESPN+ subscribers – throughout the season. Included in this week’s highlighted Power Play games are the Atlantic Division leading Boston Bruins and David Pastrnak host the New Jersey Devils and Jack Hughes on Monday, January 15 at 1 p.m. ET.
NHL Power Play games include the choice of two separate live streams with either home team or away team commentary, as well as Canadian national presentations of Hockey Night in Canada, providing a local experience for fans no matter where they are in the U.S. Replays of every NHL regular season and playoff game on ABC, ESPN, NHL Network, and TNT are also made available to stream on NHL Power Play on ESPN+. To sign up, visit ESPNPlus.com.
NHL Digital Content on ESPN.com and ESPN App
Go to ESPN.com/NHL or the ESPN App for up-to-the-minute NHL news, information and analysis, including premium editorial content by ESPN senior NHL writer Greg Wyshynski, exclusively for ESPN+ subscribers.
- How to watch NHL games on ESPN, ESPN+, ABC and Hulu
- Bold predictions for every NHL team: Matthews’ goal total, Presidents’ Trophy winners, playoff surprises (ESPN+ Premium Content)
- NHL Power Rankings: A ‘dramatic’ question for all 32 teams
- Kaplan’s latest NHL buzz: Guentzel’s future, Gauthier trade among hot topics
- U.S. world juniors star Isaac Howard on gold-medal win, Cutter Gauthier and a year of free Chipotle
- Grades for all 32 NHL teams at the midway mark: Jets, Bruins, Rangers lead the way (ESPN+ Premium Content)
- Why would the Flyers trade one of their top prospects? Inside the Cutter Gauthier trade (ESPN+ Premium Content)
- NHL rookie rankings: Checking in at the midway mark (ESPN+ Premium Content)
- What to watch in ESPN+ double-header: Key stats for Wild-Lightning, Predators-Kings
- Updated NHL Power Rankings
– 30 –