- ESPN to Present Every Matchup of the College World Series
- SEC Network to Provide Special Coverage with SEC Now live from Omaha
ESPN’s coverage of the 2017 NCAA Division I Baseball Championship culminates with the College World Series Presented by Capital One, beginning Saturday, June 17, and Sunday, June 18, on ESPN and ESPN2. For the 15th consecutive year, ESPN will provide coverage of every game in the College World Series, resulting in potentially 17 games over a 12-day span. The CWS will see eight teams vying for the title of national champion, with No. 1 Oregon State from the Pac-12, Cal State Fullerton from the Big West, No. 3 Florida, No. 4 LSU and Texas A&M representing the SEC, two ACC teams in No. 7 Louisville and Florida State, and TCU from the Big 12.
Two commentator teams will make their way to Nebraska for the finale of the NCAA Division I Baseball Championship, with play-by-play commentator Tom Hart, analysts Chris Burke and Ben McDonald, and field analyst Mike Rooney calling the day games. Play-by-play commentator Karl Ravech, analysts Kyle Peterson and Eduardo Perez and reporter Laura Rutledge are set to call the night games, as well as the College World Series Finals.
- UmpCam Returns:For the third consecutive year, UmpCamp returns to ESPN’s CWS coverage. A high definition camera affixed to the mask of the home plate umpires will provide fans with a field-level view of the game from the umpire’s perspective. UmpCam will be used as both a live camera and for replays.
- In addition to the UmpCam, game officials will also wear microphones, providing on-field dialogue throughout the telecast
- ESPN3 Surround Coverage: For the fourth year, ESPN will offer an “ESPN3 Surround” presentation of every College World Series game. The experience made its debut on the College World Series Finals in 2014. ESPN3 Surround provides a complimentary viewing experience to the traditional telecast with enhanced access to ESPN camera and audio feeds such as robotic cameras mounted in the dugouts, and on the screen behind home plate.
- At The Podium: In addition to surround coverage, ESPN3 will also be the home of every postgame press conference throughout the series
- Béisbol En Español: ESPN3 will carry the CWS Finals in Spanish
SEC Network is hitting the road and will provide onsite coverage from Omaha, Neb., as three SEC schools vie for the national championship. Beginning Saturday, June 17, SEC Now will be live from TD Ameritrade Park with host Peter Burns and analyst Gabe Gross. Coverage will continue throughout the College World Series, so long as a Southeastern Conference school advances. Dari Nowkhah will assume hosting duties on Saturday, June 24. Additional details are available here.
ESPN’s College World Series Presented by Capital One Schedule (Subject to change)
All games are available to stream via the ESPN app
* – if needed
|Sat, June 17||3 p.m.||Game 1
Cal State Fullerton vs. No. 1 Oregon State
Tom Hart, Chris Burke/Ben McDonald, Mike Rooney
|8 p.m.||Game 2
Florida State vs. No. 4 LSU
Karl Ravech, Kyle Peterson/Eduardo Perez, Laura Rutledge
|Sun, June 18||2 p.m.||Game 3
Texas A&M vs. No. 7 Louisville
Hart, Burke/McDonald, Rooney
|7 p.m.||Game 4
No. 6 TCU vs. No. 3 Florida
Ravech, Peterson/Perez, Rutledge
|Mon, June 19||2 p.m.||Game 5||ESPN|
|7 p.m.||Game 6||ESPN|
|Tue, June 20||2 p.m.||Game 7||ESPN|
|7 p.m.||Game 8||ESPN|
|Wed, June 21||7 p.m.||Game 9||ESPN|
|Thu, June 22||8 p.m.||Game 10||ESPN2|
|Fri, June 23||3 p.m.||Game 11||ESPN|
|8 p.m.||Game 12||ESPN|
|Sat, June 24||3 p.m.||Game 13*||ESPN|
|8 p.m.||Game 14*||ESPN|
|Mon, June 26||7 p.m.||Finals: Game 1||ESPN|
|Tue, June 27||8 p.m.||Finals: Game 2||ESPN|
|Wed, June 28||8 p.m.||Finals: Game 3*||ESPN|