- College GameDay from South Beach; Pre-Game, Halftime, and Post-Game from AT&T Stadium and Hard Rock Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Kicks off Saturday Bowl Game Slate
- SportsCenter Begins Semifinal Saturday at 7 a.m.; Provides Comprehensive Recap to End the Day
A college football Saturday, indeed. ESPN’s coverage of the College Football Playoff Semifinals will include more than 18 hours of college football content throughout the day, including the MegaCast presentation for the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic between No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Notre Dame at 4 p.m. ET and the Capital One Orange Bowl featuring No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Oklahoma at 8 p.m.
SportsCenter kicks off the day at 7 a.m., with Matt Barrie and Elle Duncan, featuring live reports and segments from Arlington, Texas, and Miami. College GameDay Built by The Home Depot will be live from Hotel Victor in South Beach, beginning at 9 a.m., with segments also originating from AT&T Stadium. Host Rece Davis is joined by Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, David Pollack and Maria Taylor, as well as contributions from Chris ‘The Bear’ Fallica, Jen Lada, Tom Rinaldi and Gene Wojciechowski.
- Former Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops and former NFL Linebacker and Sooner Brian “The Boz” Bosworth join the show live in Miami
- Kyler Murray Conversation– The Heisman Trophy winner reflects on the season, his expectations and even dishes about his fantasy football quarterbacks in a one-on-one interview with Gene Wojciechowski.
- Saban Sit-Down – Tom Rinaldi sits down with the Alabama head coach to talk about the influence of Kobe Bryant, the burden of success and the value of losing.
- Mama’s Boy – The relationship between Notre Dame running back Dexter Williams and his mother, who moved to South Bend this year to be closer to her son, as she battles multiple medical issues that nearly took her life. (Reporter: Gene Wojciechowski)
- A Decade of Dabo – How seven weeks in 2008, landed Dabo Swinney the head coaching job, and helped form the bedrock of the next 10 years of Clemson football. (Reporter: Tom Rinaldi)
- 1979 Cotton Bowl: AKA The Chicken Soup Game – In 1979, when 14-year old “Bethy” Bodner put a packet of Mrs. Grasse’s chicken soup mix into her father’s Christmas stocking, she never could have imagined it would help Joe Montana lead Notre Dame to one of the greatest comebacks in bowl history. (Reporter: Jen Lada)
- The Plot Thickens – The journey of Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa has been anything BUT predictable, with one twist after another. Will the next act go off script and set up a Hollywood ending? (Reporter: Tom Rinaldi)
Following the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl between No. 10 Florida and No. 7 Michigan (noon), Joey Galloway, Jesse Palmer and Adnan Virk will be live from AT&T Stadium for the TurboTax Live College Football Pregame and the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Pregame showcase, airing at approximately 3:30 p.m. Rece Davis, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, David Pollack, Laura Rutledge and Maria Taylor will be live from Hard Rock Stadium for the TurboTax Live College Football Pregame and the Capital One Orange Bowl Pregame Showcase, airing at approximately 7:30 p.m.
At the conclusion of the Orange Bowl, SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt, based in Bristol, will provide comprehensive recaps of both games. The show will feature onsite coverage in Miami anchored by Davis with reaction from Herbstreit, Chris Fowler and a host of others.
In addition to extensive coverage on ESPN, SEC Network will feature more than 12 hours of content originating from Miami and Charlotte. Full details available here.