Sixth GameDay Appearance for Both Arizona and UCLA
ESPN College GameDay Covered by State Farm heads west to the campus of Arizona, on Saturday, Feb. 25, in advance of the Saturday Primetime presented by AT&T pivotal Pac-12 matchup showcasing No. 6 UCLA at No. 5 Arizona (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET). College GameDay airs at 11 a.m. with an evening edition leading into the game telecast at 8 p.m.
The times for the previously announced netflex and wildcard matchups are Virginia at NC State (ESPN, noon), Wichita at Missouri State (ESPN2, noon), West Virginia at TCU (ESPN, 2 p.m.), VCU at Rhode Island (ESPN2, 2 p.m.), Baylor at Iowa State (ESPN, 4 p.m.), Purdue at Michigan (ESPN2, 4 p.m.), Kansas at Texas (ESPN, 6 p.m.), Iowa at Maryland (ESPN2, 6 p.m.), Alabama at Texas A&M (ESPN2, 8 p.m.) and BYU at Gonzaga (ESPN2, 10 p.m.).
- First GameDay appearance for each school since Feb. 21, 2015 (Arizona def. UCLA in Tucson)
- Sixth GameDay appearance for each school and four have come head-to-head
- Arizona hosts for the third time (split previous 2, both vs. UCLA)
- UCLA appears for the fourth time as GameDay visitor
- Arizona is the first opponent the Bruins have visited multiple times for GameDay
College GameDay’s location will be announced the previous week during the 11 a.m. telecast, ensuring visits to the top storylines and games appearing on ESPN networks each week.